BLOCKED DRAINS & DRAIN CLEANING
Knowing you have a problem with blocked drains is one thing, knowing to whom to turn for unblocking them is another. Longbeach Plumbing Melbourne are leading exponents of the latest techniques in pipe cleaning, unblocking pipes and recognise the importance of completing this service in a timely manner. We can efficiently service all of your pipe cleaning needs in Melbourne.
Blocked Pipes can lead to costly damage, necessitating excavation and inconvenience. Unblocking pipes is a job for experienced professionals. Longbeach Plumbing Melbourne deals with blocked pipes every day.
For advanced, efficient pipe cleaning or to unclog pipes before serious damage occurs, call Longbeach Plumbing. To unclog pipes the fast and easy way, let Longbeach Plumbing handle the job for you.
Below are two case studies demonstrating savings that can be achieved through the utilization of Longbeach Plumbing’s advanced technology.
Case Study 1
A block of 18 units in a bayside suburb of Melbourne has an extensive sewer system with multiple ongoing sewer blockages occurring regularly over a15 year period. These had been cleared with sewer machines every 3 to 4 months by multiple firms. Longbeach Plumbing was engaged to hydro jet clean & survey the sewer system to reveal the extent of tree root incursions and found seven sections of the sewer in a state of collapse. The sewer could not be replaced due to its depth, location and the cost of re-landscaping. The client obtained a quotation to reline the sewer for $85,000.00 which exceeded their budget. Longbeach plumbing was able to repair the seven collapsing sections with a relining patch for $15,000.00 and treat the sewer annually for $ 2000.00 which was within their budget and provided a working sewer system to the client. The sewer system has been free of blockages for 2.5 years.
Case Study 2
Longbeach Plumbing was called in to cleared a sewer blockage in a domestic residence on a boundary shaft which was approximately 5 metres deep. It had been cleared multiples times over several years by different firms. Continuous cutting of the tree root incursions had encouraged regrowth of the roots and consequently the frequency of blockages. By treating the boundary shaft with Sanafoam Vaporooter we have been able to ensure that there are no more untimely blockages and protect the client’s plumbing assets from the inevitable replacement. The replacement of the sewer would have been over $15,000.00.
Drain cleaning can be performed in many different ways. Whilst most companies approach every job the same way, Longbeach Plumbing employs a variety of drain cleaning techniques designed to suit your individual needs and circumstances. Our Vaporooter product can even help prevent blocked drainage from occurring in the first place and eliminate the costs and inconvenience caused by blocked drainage.
Longbeach Plumbing employ the following techniques to clean drains and remove obstructions:
- Compressed air gun which is used to clear small diameter waste pipes such as those connecting basins, baths or showers. The compressed air sends a shock wave of water down the drain to dislodge the blockage.
- Rigid R50 tripod sewer machine for waste pipes which have more substantial blockages.
- Rigid K1500 for general drain clearing and sewer blockages which uses a machine driven cutting tool to shear off tree roots or obstructions in the drain.
- Race jet 5000 hydro jetter for drain clearing and drain surveying. It uses high pressure water with a low volume flow to cut through the most difficult blockages.
- Jet trucks for stormwater blockages for the removal of silt in stormwater drains.The jet truck uses lower pressure water at high flow rates to discharge the silt from the drains.
- Combination trucks for hydro jetting and vacuum loading waste from drains or sewers.
- Clearing drains was once a time-consuming, haphazard process. Thanks to our CCTV drain inspection equipment, drain cleaning and the clearance of blocked drainage has become an efficient, cost effective procedure when carried out by one of Longbeach Plumbing’s experienced professionals.
- Clearing drains can eliminate foul odours and stop unsightly refuse collection above gully traps. Whether the blockage is caused by tree roots, oil and grease deposits or other foreign matter, clearing drains is a specialized task and Longbeach Plumbing is your best choice for fast, friendly and reliable service. Call us today.